Sunday, December 30, 2007

abstract



Well I did it. I purchased the CS3 upgrade last night. I felt it had enough enhancements to make the $199 upgrade worth it. I also am a frequent visitor to RadiantVista and all his tutorials are with CS3. If you use photoshop and have not checked out the radiantvista site www.radiantvista.com, you don't know what your are missing. Wonderful tutorials on a wide range of subjects and it if FREE. The only trick is you have to check back every couple of days to see if there is a new tutorial posted. Once archived, you would have to pay to view. I have learned so much on this site (although mostly for my landscape photos).

The photo to the left is an abstract of (well you know). Just goofing around in photoshop and came up with this. My friend and I had enjoyed the night and although she didn't want me to take any photos of her, I did convince her to let me take some photos of body parts that no one would be able to tell it was her. I always respect a person's wish not to have photos posted and always get a model release (unless it is a photo taken in public and there is nothing potentially embarrassing for the person).

Well tommorow is New Years Eve here (in some parts of the world Today is New Years Eve) so I'm thinking up my resolutions. Remember to party safe so you can enjoy 2008.

1 comment:

Svetovid of the Underworld 🧿🔮 said...

Is this a blured picture of someone's vagina