Sunday, December 23, 2007

beach fun



There is something exciting about being nude when you have the chance of getting caught. We had hiked in to a beach we heard about for about 15 minutes. When we arrived it was still kind of early and given the remote location and the difficult hike (which included crossing a span of about 40 feet along a cliff where if you fell you would be toast) we were confident no one would come around. I had originally planned on getting some nice landscape beach shots and I did just that. Then my friend decided to go skinny dipping and tore off her clothes and jumped in. I took a couple of photos before joining. the funny thing is, when we finished, her bikini bottom was no where to be found. This left us in a situation where she had no bottom. It took my knife and my shirt to fashion something for her to wear while we hiked out. Luckily no one came around and we made a clean exit.

This shot was just natural light with a slow shutter speed. Hand held (thank you image stabilization on the lens). Just a great day having fun at the beach.

No comments: