Monday, December 17, 2007

Braces


I don't know why but there is something about a girl in braces that I find attractive. Carla is a beautiful young woman and is actually not shy at all. We made this photo when we had just moved in together and we didn't even have any furniture yet in our apartment. just a couple of beds and a tv set. Cable wasn't even hooked up yet. I knew it wouldn't last with her going to college and me working some long hours at work. But we made it through a couple of months before we parted ways. She ended up finishing college and is actually working in Hawaii as an Registered Nurse. We finally lost contact but I'm sure she is doing fine.
With Christmas coming up I also figured I would post a photo of my fiancee around a Christmas tree. We were out that night and when I look at this photo I realize why so many people were looking at her. She is a very beautiful woman and I'm lucky to have her. For me, my christmas shopping is done. All I need to do is wrap the kids presents and I'm good to go. For me, ended up buying a tronix explorer portable battery which will allow me to power my strobes outside. I plan on doing a lot more nudes outside next year with much better lighting.

No comments: