Sunday, December 16, 2007

Built for sex


Some women are just built for sex. I'm sorry if I ruffle some feathers but it is true. Take the girl on the left. Everything about her is natural. If you met her, everything about her is exciting. But, she actually thinks she is not good looking with is unbelievable in my eyes. Not much on posing cause she is shy, I was able to get a few shots and agree to signing a release. I think it is more because her prior boyfriend always talked down about her and she actually started to believe the things he was saying.
I'm amazed how sexist the men can be at times in the Pacific. This is especially true in the South Pacific. I'm a man, but it is the truth. At my work, nearly 80% of the women are abused. Mostly physical abuse that makes me sick to my stomach. And those who are not physically abused suffer mental abuse at their husbands hands. Although it is slowly starting to change, abuse is still very widely accepted in these societies. I guess I'm angry because I just spent a couple of hours at the hospital with one of my workers who was beat up by her so called boyfriend. It makes me want to pack my bags and leave this place.
So just a short post tonight as I'm still pissed off. Time to open a beer and relax.

No comments: