Thursday, December 27, 2007

Girls



There is something about two girls that men find attractive. No not everyone, but I bet if you asked 10 men if they thought the idea of two girls was exciting, 8 of them would say yes. Funny thing is, a lot of women I know also feel the same way. Could be the type of people I hang out with, who knows.

These two girls are truly lovers. Been together for a while and although the one girl used to date guys, the other told me she just likes women. Actually great to hang out with and drink beer and not have to worry about anything except being friends. Too many people get the perception that two people of the opposite sex can't just be friends and I disagree. I have had some great friends that were women (one was an avid fisherperson like me and we would get up early and go fishing every weekend). Funny thing is my girlfriend at the time just couldn't understand our friendship and became so jealous we finally broke up. I figured it came down to trust in a relationship and she had a couple of friends that were guys and it didn't really bother me.

No comments: