Thursday, December 13, 2007

relationships



Yes, I kind of like the retro lomo look (if that is what you call it). Another girl met through a friend of a friend (you know how it is). It is amazing how in the Pacific, if they know you are single then they are trying to land you. It becomes almost like a contest here. Look, I'm not crazy and I know that for the most part a young beautiful woman going for an older man is looking primarily for either (a) money or (b) security. But I also found that many of these girls are truly looking for a long lasting relationship. I am lucky that I finally found that person. At dinner last night, my boss was telling me how can I settle down with one girl when I have a lot of options and played the field so much. I told him that you need to dig through a lot of rock until you find that diamond in the rough. Not that any of these women are in the rough, it is just you have to look until you find someone you are truly compatible with. I played the other game where I jumped right into a marriage with a woman I know for only a couple of months. Things changed almost from the beginning and I stuck it out for 10-years. Now, after playing the field and being with the girl for more than 3-years, I hope I found my soul mate. Of course, only time will tell.

Tomorrow will be the kids Christmas party at school so I am looking forward to taking some photos of them and having a good time. I try my best to spend time with them on the weekends even though my work keeps me quite busy. At least this year it is inside so no problem if it rains.

No comments: