Saturday, December 8, 2007

Surprises


November was an interesting month to say the least. I had broken off a long term relationship with a girl I truly love (stupid jealousy on my part) and was off to the Philippines to enjoy the single life. As fate would have it, we ended up together and more in love than ever before. She had even tatoed my name on her beautiful breast. This photo was taken during that trip. And now, I have found out she has given me the best Christmas present ever (she is pregnant). With more than 15 years separating our age, it is a little daunting to say the least, but we have been together for more than 3 years which is longer than a lot of marriages. I feel I am very lucky.
This photo was taken in our hotel room. I had brought along my trusty Canon 20d and had two 550 speedlights on stands. These were shot into umbrellas. The main light was feathered and set up on the end of the bed. Fill light was provided by a second light above me and shooting down. The kicker to this story and I had asked her after what she was thinking about and she had said how she wish we would have a baby together. It was almost like she knew, which was strange as I have to admit for the prior three years we were not using protection.

No comments: